Every time my friends try to make me engaged in activities with their casual friends, I don’t feel comfortable! They always point out that they’re good people with good intentions?! I say ” You Did Say What? ” . Everybody should hold some kindness. It’s part of being human in the first place! Despite my logical thinking that kills the fun I could have, I think I am a seeker of -Qality- all the time! So my unconscious mind was telling me that I am not going to have fun with them. In many times I tried and felt awfulawful to join them. Then I found myself not accepting these invitations. For one reason. I want to wake up the next day feeling refresh and vibrant! Enjoying my time with them in the first place, or why do I keep blend with people that won’t make me feel happy to proceed my next task?! I may overrate casual events, but in serious situations contemplating aren’t accepted for me I have bigger picture I want to look into when I want to see myself, and only actions move me to mastery.
Recently, I discovered the joyful of dried, mini ,white fig .
As a seeker of healthy snacks that impose & sustain my functions during long days. This incredibly delicious fruit really helped! if you love chewing or using your teeth, then definitely you are going to love it. It has the sweetness taste of jam not to mention the tiny, crunchy little seeds in the fig!
what makes it the best and healthiest snack ever Is..
Dried Fig has a high level of soluble dietary fiber, works as a natural laxative. Now you know what to eat if you ever had constipation. It also works well for you if you’re -small meals- kind of person, and you have a problem with bowel habits. Although dried fig has approximately high calories 249 calories per 100 gm USD nutritional facts , but everything has its price! Because it contains adequate amount of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc! It’s also rich source of vitamins B complex. Nevertheless, fig is full of polyphenol compounds packaged as antioxidants. Personally, I don’t think how much calories, snack portion is 3 pieces if the fruit is in a normal size, 5-6 pieces if it’s in a mini size. The results will be A perfect 100 calories !
In the other hand, fig is low in sugar, so the snack isn’t only ideal for a diet, but also for diabetic patients.
There are many type of fig, the most famous are (black mission) most esteemed and available specially as dried, I also tried it out, it’s delicious. (High brown) or (brown turkey) grown across the world.(Kadota)As known as White fig, commonly in California.
There are many recommendations from ancients in several cultures for this little fruit! My cultural background is one of them. When I was a little, I ate the fresh fruit and loved it. Fig has been a thing in my childhood, I bet in yours as well. Who doesn’t heard of fig biscuit or bars?! Moms forced out their children to eat it for the sake of it’s benefits, and they were right!
Back then I had a minor allergy to the skin that covers it. I was enjoying the taste, but suffering afterwards. The Dried Fruit doesn’t cause me any allergy, and I’m happy with that.
Nowadays, I feel adventurous to try out many things I haven’t been on, so dried fig is one of them, and I’m so glad I did.
If you have tried any kind of dried fruits, let me know 🙂
Also let me know what your healthy snack choices are?
During Summer, we get overwhelmed over our strong shiny hair, and feel lazy to take care of it! I figured to add some tips to get it through the season. After all, I don’t want a weak or brittle hair at the beginning of fall semester! Here’s 5 simple tips to achieve extra healthy hair.
1. Don’t Skip The Conditioner! You would want your hair to feel healthy after shampoo! Conditioner basically is (ready moisture enriching formula), gives instant conditioning results!
2. Rinse with cold water! This part of cleaning my hair is my favorite. I keep a bottle of cool water -fresh drinking water- to rinse my hair before drying it with a towel. It flushes salty water or chlorinated swimming pool water, leaving my hair less frizz and less tangled! Also, cold water closes pores and cuticles , so no dirt can inter through my scalp! Finally, cold water sealed the conditioner giving my hair the opportunity to shine!!
3. Use a Hair Mask Once Week! hair mask replenish your hair. Weather it’s a home made or a drugstore one. Make sure it has the perfect hydrated element for your hair type like avocado or coconut, because it’s effectively going to repair the damage.
4. Leave In Cream! I know how much most of us don’t like it! But for this summer you need to let it work its magic to tame the frizz and maintain those curl soft & gorgeous! All you need is a walnut size, rub it between your palms and apply it to your hair sections by fingers. You may as well, choose the consistency that goes with your thick or dry or thin hair!
5. Use a Heat Protector even when you’re not going to use any hot tools! Because why not!! Think about it if a heat protector going to shield 230 degree or more.. it’s definitely good to shield sun heat on the beach! Some brands provide heat protectors with UV protection. Avail them both and you’re ready for your vacation!