Hello Zucchini lovers!
I can’t believe there are so many of us in the world! I started to love this squashy veggie in my adolescent years, when no one was loving it! I experienced so many healthy choices since then, but now.. I like to find new ways to cook my food. So,I found an interesting recipe mixing two of my favorite food, and I promise it is more delicious than it looks like. So what about lasagna and zucchini together? And yet better they come in a boat!
Let’s get started!
– 4 medium to large sized zucchini| or 8 small sized (Like I used) halved lengthwise, scoop out inside with a spoon.
– 8 oz lean ground beef.
– 4 table spoons olive oil.
– 1 egg. (leave it if you have allergy)
– 1 small onion, finely chopped.
– 2 garlic cloves, minced.
– chopped parsley for (ricotta cheese & meat & on top decoration)
– 5 oz (1 cup) shredded mozzarella cheese.
– 8.6 oz (1 1/4 cup) part skim ricotta cheese.
– 2 oz (12 cup) finely shredded Parmesan cheese
– salt & pepper.
– 2 oz crushed tomato or lasagna sauce.
- Scoop out zucchini, leave 1/4 inch to create your boats. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl stir ricotta cheese, egg, parsley with salt and pepper. Stir in 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tsp of the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Crumble the beef , add salt and pepper and cook, stir it from time to time, don’t let the beef to stick together, until it is brown. Add parsley ,Then remove from heat.
- To assemble boats, brush zucchini olive oil and place in baking pan (you may use 2 pans, I kinda crammed the remain). Divide ricotta cheese mixture among zucchini boats. Divide sauce among zucchini on top of cheese and add the beef.
- spread the remaining Cheddar cheese on top.
- Cover baking dishes with foil and place in oven 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle tops with remaining mozzarella, return to oven and bake until cheese has melted and zucchini is tender, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle tops with with parsley, and anything you would love.
Did you like it the share it!! Use this picture
Where else you can find me!
Hello My Ladies!
It is my favorite season in the year! Winter isn’t just good to me because I have allergy that is rarely attack me in winter Lol. But because I find solitude and rain, Which by the way are two events that make me feel Good! Although I’m a bright color nail girl, I loved to try dark colors this time! And I fall in love with them and would like to share these colors with you. They are budget friendly with a magical and luxurious touch!
I have always thought that Girls who do their nails are having their life together! painting a coat was very hard to me, and I saw how my friends were experts in moving the wound to flash a nice neat painting coat. It was fascinating to me. Until I have discovered that Nail polish is all about Confidence! Yeah seriously, to master this art you have to do it again and again, with full confidence in yourself! You have to feel steady and strong inside, So this will flow outside your soul. How do you feel after painting your nails? don’t you feel a good feeling inside & outside?!
To get to this results, especially under light you have to go with 2 coats. It dries super fast,
which is why I fall in love with it!
I was surprised by how good this brand. They are easily applied, and the color is rich and witty! you can wear them for up to 4 days, but after that I like to remove my nail polish, and paint my nails again. You need one coat only! to reach out this amazing results!
How Do You Feel When You Paint Your Nails?
Where else you can find me!