Hello Zucchini lovers!
I can’t believe there are so many of us in the world! I started to love this squashy veggie in my adolescent years, when no one was loving it! I experienced so many healthy choices since then, but now.. I like to find new ways to cook my food. So,I found an interesting recipe mixing two of my favorite food, and I promise it is more delicious than it looks like. So what about lasagna and zucchini together? And yet better they come in a boat!
Let’s get started!
- Scoop out zucchini, leave 1/4 inch to create your boats. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl stir ricotta cheese, egg, parsley with salt and pepper. Stir in 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese and the Parmesan cheese. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tsp of the olive oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Crumble the beef , add salt and pepper and cook, stir it from time to time, don’t let the beef to stick together, until it is brown. Add parsley ,Then remove from heat.
- To assemble boats, brush zucchini olive oil and place in baking pan (you may use 2 pans, I kinda crammed the remain). Divide ricotta cheese mixture among zucchini boats. Divide sauce among zucchini on top of cheese and add the beef.
- spread the remaining Cheddar cheese on top.
- Cover baking dishes with foil and place in oven 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle tops with remaining mozzarella, return to oven and bake until cheese has melted and zucchini is tender, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle tops with with parsley, and anything you would love.
Did you like it the share it!! Use this picture